Thursday, September 15, 2011

[CE] New species of dolphin has been discovered

Researchers in Australia say they've made a remarkable discovery, identifying for one of the first times in over a hundred years a brand new species of dolphin.

For some strange reason I found this article funny. There is a lot to say or so there are a lot of questions I have to ask such as, "why did it take them over 100 years to discover a new species of dolphin, did this certain type of dolphin just swim under the radar, and if so how did you miss that for so many years?" But I guess that is just how reseachers work. This new is also pretty amazing to hear in a way. It reallly shows the readers about the life under water and how fasinating it is. To me I think that under water life is extremely interesting because no one at all about everything that goes on down there. There is so much that does on and only so much that the human eye can see. It really has you wonder about what else in going on down there and what else is there to discover. What I really want to know is how they discovered this new type of dolphin because to me it looks like every other dolphin swimming in the ocean, but then again maybe that is how it swam passed everyone and was unseen. I also wonder what makes this dolphin a different species since it does look identical to all the other dolphins what does this dolphin do that makes it special. I also wonder how long this new species has been living, "has it been here this whole time or is this something new and if so how did it come about." Either way this story is spun it seems pretty interesting and I wonder what other species they will find swimming around in the ocean, maybe they will find a different kind of shark or a weird looking fish who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment